Countdown to looking beautiful
Here’s the Beauty Countdown - Your guide to looking beautiful on your wedding day. Before we begin, here are just a few things you should remember.
- Wear a Button-down shirt for your wedding day appointment.
- For best results from waxing, grow hair out for 3-4 weeks.
- For chemically treated hair, avoid chlorinated pools, hot tubs and Jacuzzis. It can discolor chemically treated hair.
- Facial treatments every 4 to 6 weeks
- Enhance and strengthen your nails with a manicure every other week
- Color or Perm Hair
- Hair Conditioning Treatment
3 - 4 Weeks
- Haircut for the bride
- Practice and experiment with different hair styles
- Decide on a hairstyle and do a “trial run” with hairpiece
- Practice make-up with make-up artist or
- Have a make-up lesson or practice on your own
- Purchase all make up that you will need
- Full set of nails if choosing acrylic nails
- Facial for bride and bridesmaids
- Haircuts for groom and men in wedding party
- Waxing (lip, eye brows, underarm, leg, or bikini)
1 - 2 Days Before Wedding
- Manicure for Bride
- Manicure for Groom
- Massage for the Bride
The Wedding Day
- Makeup application
- Polish change or manicure
- Hair up-do’s for bride and bridesmaids